This year, we've been investing a lot of time, energy and effort into improving the Bluethumb artist profile tools and experience. These improvements are all designed to help make being a Bluethumb artist more enjoyable, and easier.
It's our hope that by using these features, and following our advice on how to get the most out of them - are you watching our artist webinars and keeping up with the latest blog news? - your artworks will attract more visitors, and more sales. Plus hopefully free up a little more time for painting 🎨
Along with the changes launched so far this year - read all about those here and here - we're excited to launch 3x new exciting artist features.
These form part of an improved artist experience we are calling Studio Artist. You may have spotted them in the wild already.
If you were selected to be a part of the testing group, thanks again for being a guinea pig! If not, hold tight for now - we'll be sure to let our artists know when and how these become available via the fortnightly Artist Newsletters.
1) In The Studio > your own blog on Bluethumb 🤳
- Our collectors love to get behind the scenes; they're always asking for more info on our artists!
- Show off your studio, paintings in progress, latest musings etc.
- This is a great tool to help take your fans and followers into the studio
- Sharing your story and painting methods is a great way to help potential collectors establish an initial connection with you and your work
- Your In The Studio posts will appear on your artist profile page, between Sold and Bio just below your profile image
To get started:
Visit bluethumb.com.au/my/profile and click on the In The Studio button on the top right of the screen.
2) Profile Gallery > so much more than a headshot 👩🎨👨🏻🤦♀️
- Help your profile (I hate this word though am going to say it...) pop with the addition of your own carousel image gallery
- Choose your 5x favourite artworks to appear proudly next to your profile info
- Use the search bar to find your available Bluethumb artworks, then press 'Add' to include them as one of your 5x Profile Gallery choices
- This is a great way to present your strongest works in a much larger, more eye catching format than the smaller listings squares beneath
To get started:
Visit bluethumb.com.au/my/artworks and click on Profile Gallery - it's second in the list just beneath Available Artworks.
3) Artworks tracker > view individual artwork analytics 🔬
- One of the most common artist queries is: how can I tell which of my artworks is resonating the most with people?
- Well we've listened, and are excited to present a new artwork tracker
- This provides the visibility to view Impressions, Views, Favourites, Add To Carts and Shares at an individual artwork level
- Need a refresher on what all of that means? Just click here
- We're really excited to be able to offer this deeper layer of analysis to artists
- Note - as this is an early version, please report back if you feel there are discrepancies or errors with the reporting
To get started:
Visit bluethumb.com.au/my/dashboard and scroll down. You'll find the report on the bottom left below the Recognition report table.